About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The week has sure gone by fast, it's already Thursday. Guess what tomorrow is...FRIDAY. I'm going home tomorrow, plan on going shopping for myself, and buy me a new pair of heels, and flats. Yay me! I'm excited for church this weekend, TNTT and Sunday School. Seriously, what better way to start and end the weekend with church activities! At the same time, I'm excited to see my ex... even if it's from a distance. I really do miss him. But I'm thinking positive, and moving forward. I've been thinking about my life a lot, and what i want to do, or plan on doing... I play these scenarios in my mind of all sorts of situations both good and bad. I can't tell if that's a good or bad thing... ha ha. I feel like aside from school, the only thing I'm lingering on is my relationship with him... I feel like I'm moving on but emotionally, I'm not.

I called my mom today, and she had asked me if I wanted to go to the stations of the cross with her at church, and I said sure. I remember when I was younger, I'd always dread attending mass. Heck, I remember those horrible days crying, and screaming. Gosh, I was a horrible kid. Growing up in a religious family has influenced in many ways, but meeting people like my ex whom share the same faith as I do, has helped me grown as a person. Right now, you could say that I am very open to the Catholic Faith. Although, at times I do find myself disagreeing with my denomination.

Aside from earning my degree, I've even considered studying aboard. Next year, my school is offering a study abroad program in Costa Rica. Both my roommate and I have taken this into consideration. The experience, different life, food, etc... sounds all too appealing, but the thought of leaving for a while does concern. Couple weeks ago, my roommate and I had a talk. She brought up the peace corps, and said that might be something she wants to do... I went home that weekend and looked it up, and found out that if you join peace corps you'd stay there for 2 years.. how scary is that! Well , I should of been writing my paper but i'll finish this blog later... till then, ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers