About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

An overview of everything.

When I look around, and I see my friends finding there passion through music, art, math, etc...I begin to realize that my passion is to serve. Actually, I lied. I know that is what God wants me to do. Lately, I've been turning to God a lot. Everything is all in his hands, he has created a path for me, and all I need to do is walk down that path that he has intended.  There's not a day that  goes by where I take my life for granted, I am just too blessed. There are many times that I can recall where I thought 'I am weak, I can't handle this unjust life.'. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, when I got into a car accident and could have died, when I was getting sued and was taken to court, the list goes on... but everything turned out to be okay because he was there. I never thought religion would impact me as it did. I want to continue and grow within my faith. I want to better myself so that I can better myself for those around me. It worries me that I can not see what that one thing is I am meant to do.

I truly feel that children are whom I'm meant to work with. This sound pretty stupid, but I'm very good with children. When I'm out, babies would smile at me!!! I guess, the reason would be I'm still a kid at heart, and so, at times i feel I can relate. Every Sunday I dedicate my time with my 42 kids. At times they drive me CRAZY, and i want to go jump in a hole, but I wouldn't trade that experience for the world. My friends always complain as to why I don't stay at school often, but honestly, seeing my kids is probably the best way to end my weekend. I've built great relationships with the kids. One of the boys, last week asked if he could hug me. Of course, I hugged him, and afterclass  was over he hugged me again. They always know how to brighten my day with their warm smiles. The girls, even come talk to me about their problems, and it's weird but I do my best to help. I teach with 4 other assistant teachers, and in all of us, I am the one who holds authority when speaking to the kids. I am proud of the little accomplishments that I've accomplished at Sunday School.

Being at college, I've met some great friends, that I'm pretty sure, I will probably be friends with for a while. It's so refreshing to meet people who are more mature, and respectful. We've all had our days with one another, but when it comes down to it... when somethings wrong, or when we need a friend, I know I can rely on any of them. Living on campus, I've definitely got a feel of 'freedom'. Not always having someone tell me what to do feels good. I'm taking on my own responsibilities, and being my own person.  As great as things may be... I feel as though I'm growing apart from my family. I don't want to believe its true, I can feel it. I wish I could spend as much time at home with my family as I do at school. But I gotta do what i gotta do. I know, that my family understands.

Living the single life for these past few months has been alright. I find myself having more 'me' time. Dated here and there, fell for a guy whom I don't think I'd want to pursue a relationship with because I'm afraid of loosing him in general, and still dwelling over the ex... I've realized being single has it's pros and cons but I hate not having a man around ha ha. It was nice having someone to text and talk about your day with, or having someone there.... I just miss it. I guess. Maybe it's for the best that I put myself as a priority than something else.

THat's my life at the moment. Nothing too exciting, but it never hurts to share! Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers