About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you,"

I've officially given up fb. No more, till after Easter. I decided to log into Fb one last time before I say good bye, only to find out the one girl whom I was no longer friends with had made remarks about me... saying 'you aren't a bad person, but you aren't as good as you think you are' -that hurts. I will say, that I am no victim and. I am at fault, and I will admit it. I am not afraid to accept that I am wrong. Whether she feels that she has not done anything wrong, then so be it. I will not lower myself, and play high schools games to prove that I am right. Say the words that you dare to say, in the end, I know where I stand, and I will not back down on the decisions that i've made. I can tell you this... I am human,I am bound to make mistakes. I am not here to please you, nor am I here to please anyone in particular. I was given this life, to make mistakes so that I can learn from them. My imperfections is what keeps me sane. Whether you feel I was at fault, or that I did not think about my consequences, i can surely tell you, that I did think everything over, and till this day... I have no regrets for what and where things have come too. I will not lower myself, and sloop to your level. For I am worth so much more than you think.

I do not hate you, but I am not please with your actions. It's time to grow up, and be the woman you are set out to be. You are strong, and you will get over it. With time, and your friends, you will be fine. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers