About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blog post for now..

I think I know why I've been acting out. I think it's the fact that I'll my friends are going home again, and I won't get to see them until we come back... and break is here. I think it's such a selfish act, but I can't help it. I feel like every single time that they go home, it just means it's a another goodbye for now... and I hate good byes. Imagine when summer rolls around! What am I suppose to do without them?  Oh dear lord. I couldn't sleep last night, I don't know why. I have two exams tmr, too. Blah! The weather is crappy already, and thursday suck.
Blog post for now.. since I got out half an hour early for bio! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers