About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I found this song on youtube called, "More than words". This song is sung by Chris Medina whom dedicated this song to his wife after she became paralyzed.The music video was so touching, yet so beautiful. Every line, every verse, and the chorus all had a beautiful meaning. Lately, I've been dwelling on my ex, a lot and after watching this, I believe that I'll find someone. I'm not going to say that I'll be okay every day, but I do believe that I'll meet someone whom will love me for me, and I can wait till that day comes :).

I do have my mind on someone. He's great, as great gets maybe better. I actually met him this year, and now we are good pals ( even though I hate it) Its weird how i can talk to him so easily. He's the one person I confide in the most, the one who knows what to say at the right time. Just about everything. How badly i wish we could be more than friends, because I really feel things will work. Only time will tell, because i love talking to him. I really love talking to him.

If only he knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers