About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What you see, isn't always what you get.

I feel that life is a journey filled with ups and downs, and at times we take our lives for granted. Who knows what tomorrow may bring. Therefore, we need to take advantage of what will happen today. I think at times we don't see the many blessings that God has given us. We tend to let our selfishness overcome who we are, and we ignore those who are truly suffering.

I look around me, and all I see is people focusing on themselves. But then again, I'm not claiming I'm perfect, and that I do not have these moments; because I do. I've mentioned before, and  i will mention again, my purpose in life is to better myself, so that I can become better for those around me. I hate how people complain about how terrible this and that is. Because when you focus too much on yourself, you forget about those around you... and what they could be going through.  It's sad.

Take minute, and forget about you. Go find a friend, or call up a family member to see what is really going on with them... because what's on the surface is not always what you see...

This goes out to my roommate:

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

Sarah, you are a wonderful person. God, has blessed me with a best friend like you. For what ever happens, today, tomorrow, or ten years from now...know that any obstacles that you have to endure, you'll always be remembered for the special person you are. I love you, ass crack.

Night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers