About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rambling about nothing, tonight

Life at the moment is pretty good. Although, school is a pain in the butt, gotta do this right! Work has been okay, kind of wanting another job... last week was our TNTT 25th anniversary. It was so much fun! Got to spend the whole day with Tofu, and it was really nice, and being able to see him the next day too. He even wore the shirt I made! (holla!) He's always got me smiling when I want to punch him in the face! Hmph! Ha ha.Gosh, silly boy. Well, it's a friend's birthday this weekend. I want to let loose, but then again the guy I'm going with is a my ex's friend so I gotta be good. According to the bible, and the roomie. Blah, I hate being so good. Damn it.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers