About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Going With The Flow

Everyday just seems to play out the same... school, work, eat, sleep. The cycle ensues. I have my biology test, tomorrow, and to be honest, I don't feel that prepared. The weekend though was fun, but then Saturday and Sunday rolled around, and my morals definitely started talking to me. Actually, it hit me quite hard. To put it this way, I plan on walking the walk, and talking the talk. No more contradictions, and no more being 'rebellious' ( not that that I ever was). Saturday, Nani and I went to TG and sat there doing homework. We were exhausted! Lately, I've been quite boy deprived, and seeing Nani again was like 'HALLELUJAH' . Funny thing was, he looked even  cuter than he did before! Nothing happen, just the fact that he's cute. hehe. That day he helped me with my game for TNTT, I presented it to my youth group. I thought it went well. C. Teresa started exclaiming that not all of us will get our red scarves, and how when you do become a youth group leader. It's no longer about you, but about you being a role model, and taking on responsibility of what a leader is. It really got me thinking and I realized that I want to be a youth group leader so bad. I can not wait till the day, I have my red scarf. Probably will be the most proudest day of my life.

To continue, Sunday I got to teach. Teaching and just in general being with my kiddies is awesome. I am at church from 1030- 4:30pm every Sunday, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Others might think I'm crazy for being at church for so long... but it's like my second home, and I don't mind. The kids, are truly a joy. But this Sunday, one of the boys I teach named Jonathan had brought in these cool power ranger wrists bands thing. While on break, the boy behind him made fun of the band, and called them 'stupid'. Jonathan's feelings got hurt, and started crying... I was walking around and noticed him tearing up. I walked over, and asked if he was okay. He didn't respond, and I asked him what happened. He didn't respond. I took him out of the room, and we sat in the hallways talking, and he said, "It's embarrassing, I don't want to tell you...", I told him too, and he came around. He said that the boy behind him was making fun of him for still liking power rangers. I explained to him that everyone will have differences. Its okay, and to ignore him. We got up, and he gave me a hug as I walked him back into class. It's Sunday's like these that are worth every minute/hour of my time. Being able to  build relationships with my kids, and get to know them better as an individual is priceless. They are the reasons why I strive to be better, to be a better person for those around me.

So, to conclude. I want to be good, and better myself. But then again, everything that happens is all held in God's hands. I am just Going With The Flow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers