About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Leave Thieu Nhi, Live Thieu Nhi!"

Today was our youth group's 25th anniversary. We celebrated with songs, prayers, food, fun, and GOD!
Gosh, I was definitely living in the moment today.

I joined TNTT last September, and it's been 7 months since then. Within those 7 months, I can honestly say that TNTT has already made great impact on who I am. Today, just confirmed everything I hoped and ever wanted. Growing up I'd despise going to church, always seeing these kids with colored scarfs.I never thought that'd till this day I would be apart of such a great organization like TNTT.Today made me realize how badly I wanted to earn my red scarf and become a huyhn truong. I want to serve others, I want to dedicated myself to God, and become a better Catholic, so that those around me can see what faith can do. I want to be a witness, I want to preach, and live the life of God's words.And so, I turn to Faith. Faith has always been apart of life, the older I got, I turned to faith to guide me through this life.That's where I build my morals, beliefs, and value. The people that I've met in my youth group are all so admirable in there own significant way, yet a like in some. I've met HT's who I have seen go through so much, through all their hardships to help us grow in our faith. I aspire to be like them, and that shall be my goal. To help,serve, live, the words of god. I want to better myself for those around me even if it means walking the extra miles.

I am so blessed to have been able to experience today spending with my youth group. Everyone worked so hard, and has done so much for our parish.


I want to live to serve, and will serve to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers