About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just one of those days..

I just got pawned by my biology test, and I am so disappointed beyond words. Right now, I just feel bitter, and tired.I have no motivation to keep going, and I'm sitting here on my bed, moping about how life sucks at the moment. I went to the U yesterday, and As much as I enjoy the going to the  U, I despise it at the same time. It really brings back memories, and seeing couples strolling around, hand in hand, with one another causes me to become envious, and maybe a bit bitter. Listening to T-Swift. Thinking about too much. It's been 6 months, already. I still question what had happened the day he left me, or what truly was the reason... I hate myself for investing too much, and being the one left empty handed because at the end of the day, all i'm carrying is the heart filled with needles, and no matter how many days past by, or how many times I 'forget'... i'll never forget the hurt that he made me go through. I know, I'm unreasonable, and insensitive right now... but The pain of seeing the person I fell in love with walk right out the door, is unforgettable.


"Now that it's all said and done,
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down,
Like an old abandoned house.
What you said when you left
Just left me cold and out of breath.
I fell too far, was in way too deep.
Guess I let you get the best of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers