About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Monday, March 7, 2011

A light at the end of the tunnel...

I've been trying to help myself get better with my emotions. Being alone all the time isn't helping... I went on this website for break up tips as lame as that sounds... and I got this...

Let go. Understand that there is no benefit in holding on to heartache, regret, and hatred toward another person. Realize that although it is over, your relationship with that person was unique and special in a lot of ways. You can congratulate yourself for being brave enough to take a risk and fall in love, and encourage your heart that even though love didn't work out this time, there will be a next time. Try not to think about them, Don't let anger get the best of you.


I know, I need to let go. There are no benefits in holding onto this heartache. I have no right to 'hate' the person whom feelings has changed for me... despite the fact that it hurts. I gave love, a chance. I am proud of who I am, and I will not let heartbreak conquer who I am. Even though there will be days, where i want to cry, or even feel like dying. I will cry, and stand with pride. Because I know I am worth so much more, than I deserve. 


To him:


If you ever stumble across or even read this blog.... 


I want you to know, that the day I met you. Was the best things thatt hashappened to me. Even though, you left leaving me empty handed you are still the genuine guy that I first met, and nothing will change that. You have so much going for you, and you are an amazing person. Everything that we've been through, I wouldn't have changed a single thing. You brought me joy, love, and so much more than I deserve. I was very lucky to have you. i don't think I'll ever forget you... i love you, and i always will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers