About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

If only I could let go..

It's been raining all day,and how it is effecting me. I'm the type of person who's mood depends on the weather. When there's sunshine, my day is filled with all this happiness (or vitamin D), and when it's raining, and gloomy boy, is it dreadful. The weather has been weird, lately. Just yesterday I remember it was warm and sunny, and then last night it just happened to pour. Blah. 

Last night, I had a dream where I was being killed. Before, I use to think that it was a scary dream that happens every now and then. But I've actually been having these dream consistently. Not just last night. And so, I said to myself that'd I'd take a look at what being killed in a dream could mean... I then stumbled upon this:

"To dream that you are murdered, suggests that some important and significant relationship has been severed. You are trying to disconnect yourself from your emotions. The dream may also be about your unused talents. "

"To dream that you have been killed, suggests that your actions are disconnected from your emotions and conscience. The dream refers to drastic changes that you are trying to make. There is a characteristic that you want to get rid of or a habit that you want to end within yourself. Killing represents the killing off of the old parts and old habits. Alternatively, the dream represents feelings of being let down or betrayed by someone in your waking life. You are feeling overwhelmed, shocked and disappointed."

After reading this, I realize that it is all so true. I am too connected with my emotions, and its effecting me in numerous ways. Physically, and mentally. I don't know what to do. I am so lost within my own emotions that I have no idea if what I'm doing is right or wrong. I miss and love him so much.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers