About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I hate you.

"See how I leave, with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do.
There's a fire starting in my heart,
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
The scars of your love, remind me of us.
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling...we could have had it all"

With spring break here, I just have so much free time to think;about him,
I reminisce about everything. about US. I catch myself crying, being sad at random moments. Because deep down, the feeling of loving someone whom doesn't love you is def the hardest to handle. Imagining so much together, put everything on the table, giving that relationship 100 percent of all I am. To in the end, be the one who was left. I once told my roommate, " If Tim had ever left me , I'd be fine". Look what happened. I wish I never had met him.I wish these feelings would go to hell! I hate him for what he's done to me, and to leave me hanging with all this pain, while he's moving on with his perfect life! The anger I feel, the life I'm living is hell. I'm not who I use to be. I am such a selfish person right now. I know. but I sick of this life. Just so sick of this thing we called "Love'. It can all go to hell. 

Fuckin' hate love. Screw you, screw you him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers