About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

My kids

Spring break is over! A week, of doing nothing was worth it. Not really. Spent the first few days at home with my grandma, went to Ash Wednesday mass,went to go see beastly, worked on youth group abortions till forever, my cousins came over from SD,and ending the weekend with TNTT!

I remember the first day of TNTT, and how nervous I was. Wearing my uniform, feeling as if I was starting the first day of school again. It was nice coming in knowing quite a few people, not to mention teaching some of the kids. I believe that TNTT will become a great part of my life. I already feel it now. Saturday was the happiest days of my life. Why? Well, I finished the shirts, got to see some friends, and the KIDS!!! I love my students, and I love the younger kids. We got to play games with the younger group of kids, and it was so fun! I def felt like a kid all over again. After adoration, majority of the kids who walked out all knew me, and waved and smiled- gosh, i love them so much!! Making me feel quite popular. It sounds sort of cocky but I am good with kids. I know it, and I think the relationships that I hold with some of them are very special, and I am very honored to have these kids look up to me. Like they say, "To be an example you must set an example." And thats what I strive to do, everyday.  This Saturday, is our youth groups' 25th anniversary, and i am so excited! I've been told that many people come to this event, and gosh I am pumped! Whoot!

To some, it might be kind of creepy how much I love my kids, but to others who know me, and have seen me in action can def understand. I'm a different person, and the feeling I get when helping these children is indescribable, I am just so blessed. I really am!

I will post another blog, tonight! Ta ta for now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers