About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Memories that seem to never fade

Well, it's day two of giving up facebook. So far I want to die. Boy do I feel like an outcast from life! Ha.For the past couple years,  I'd always pick something easy that'd I'd give up, and now... I want to give up something that I truly feel I want to sacrifice- Facebook. I hate to say it, but I'm very addicted. Last night was very hard handing over my password, and then knowing I can't log on anymore. I feel quite pathetic. But at the same time I am really proud of myself  hehe. I went to mass last night, for ash wednesday. I saw him, and at the end of mass, his mom met my mom. ( awkward). To avoid the awkwardness I had walked away, and I noticed he did the same.  I turned around and saw him walking alone... deep down I wanted to run to him, say hello, but it's not that easy. His mom mentioned that the reason why we have not seen much of each other was 'school'- yeah okay. I went to go watch Beastly, and I love it! Kind of made me think about me...

I remember growing up, I'd imagine myself with this good looking guy I'd be dating. How important looks were to me, and yet, I feel for a guy whom I loved for his personality - not looks. The movie, in a way I could see myself as Lindy. Some of the scenes definitely brought back many memories of which Tim and I had. I remember, on the night I went to see Quiet Drive with some friends @ the Varsity Theatre. To be honest, the place was not for me. I didn't like it at all. Not to mention the bathrooms were YUCK! Tim had called me, ( I was mad at him for something stupid) he called me and he said that'd he wanted to see me because some things had happened at home. I wanted to see him too. I told him where I was, and he went to get me. We grabbed dinner, and talked. We sat at the table as he held my hand, and told me all his problems. Oddly, I felt so at ease knowing he was there, and that I could be there with him. i could see all the pain he was going through at home. After dinner, he drove me home, and spontaneously we stopped at the park by my house. Parked the car, and took a stroll around the park in the winter. (YES it was freezing). As he held me we sang the L-O-V-E song, he told me how much he loved me, as we swayed back and fourth. I remember it was the warmest nights of my life, despite all the snow. Okay, well this wasn't in the movie... but hey! I can reminisce!! I guess, what I'm trying to say is, I miss him a lot. his tender touch, his encouraging words, and him being my human gps. ha I do have hope though, that'd maybe in the future we'd be together again. Who knows?

I've re-read some of blogs, and wow, I am very hypocritical when it comes to how i feel about my ex. So everyone who is reading this... sorry I get kinda emo. Spring Break has definitely made me think a lot. Too much actually. As of now, I'm going with the flow with my emotions, and him.

Bye byeee

I'll be back...

1 comment:

Followers