About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Your just someone I can't forget....

When I think about it... I don't know if I can forget about someone who has been apart of my life, and not to mention inspired me to be a better person. I can't seem to fall asleep, because he's running through my mind consistently. Lately, I've build trying to build m relationship with God, and I see myself growing and thirsting to understand his love for me... I can't complain. But at the same time, I can't help but not think about my ex. It's silly, but true. The little things, that he does... like my status, chats me, says to me... makes me get all nervous and jittery. When he speaks my face can't help but blsuh I love him still... I don't know what to do or how to stop. It feels as this is real, and won't fade but only stay. I wish I could move on, and pretend that nothing happened but I am not one to be like that. He was so great to me,....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers