About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

What would of been two years...

Today, would have marked my two year with Tim. Well, if we were still together that is... the weather just so happened to be the same as it was a year ago. How sad. Of course, i sit and linger on the fact that we are not together, but then again, I know I need to move on. I just want to be stronger, and learn to put my heart else where, but then again, small steps. I couldn't help but not think about him, of course I wish things weren't the way they were... but what can I do. I know, that it's probably my fault for putting in no effort, but I am so afraid too. I just don't want to get hurt again. I don't want to feel betrayed, or go through another heart break because quite frankly I don't deserve it. I guess the next step is to learn to let go... *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. "Be stay strong girly!"
    Amazing words to live by :P
    I know you can let go. Just stay strong. And you can talk to me anytime if you need it :]

    ReplyDelete

Followers