About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Reality,

Today I had my DSW interview, praying much as I did... I was surprised with a group interview. Along with not only myself, but there were 7 other girls, whom all qualify for the job. Kinda. To be quite honest, of all the others I felt that I could have done much better, but I don't think i did terrible. It was sort of annoying, because everyone wanted their answer to stand out... in which, i did too. It just wasn't my nature to compete with others except when I had too. As I sat there, I observed each answer in my head... and to be honest, everyone's answer was good. But if I had to narrow it down... I'd say I'd be in the top three haha. When it comes to meeting new people, or strangers. I'd like to think I leave each person with a good standing impression of myself. I would say that I am a person filled with compassion, and love. If I could give myself to serves others, I'd do it in a heartbeat. For those who know me, know how strongly I feel about serving others. That is my calling. After today's interview, I realized life is not a bag filled with candy... but a bag filled with miscellaneous items. You never know what it is, you'll pick or see, or taste. I don't know,how I did. all i can do is wait.. and hope for the best.

Next thing that's on my mind is... I remember working for the first time ever. Was at my schools cafe. I've never made drinks nor had a real job ever. ASide from making drinks, meant assisting customers, dealing with complaints etc...but working had made me learn to socialize, and open my mouth. I know there are some shy people out there and all... but reality is.. if you don't speak up, then don't complain. I've learned that if you are frustrated or concerned, you need to speak up. There's nothing wrong about stating how you feel, or what's running through your mind. And when it comes to something you feel strongly about don't talk about how it has changed or isn't going as you planned or want it to be... do something about it.

Which brought me to another thought... on how much i am missing my roommate. It's so weird how tow completely different people can become such good friends. I've been so blessed, and thank you random selection! Living with her for a whole year, i've been super honored to call her my friend. In some ways, we are a bit a like. I guess, I just miss having someone there for me all the time. knowing what is needed to be said, or when to give me that brutal honesty that i'm sure no one else can handle. It's great knowing we share the same goals for life, and how our hearts seem to be heading down in similar paths. She's currently at camp, and I'm keeping her in my prayers! Hope you know that i'm always here for you!! Love and miss you dearly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers