About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Friday, June 17, 2011

A life towards serviving others??

Ever since yesterday... I have been feeling very emotional. I can't tell if its that time of month... or just because I am thinking too much.

Thoughts are running through my mind.. and I don't where to start or where to stop. I've been thinking about my life a lot lately. I remember sharing with my friends, my plans for the future... after yesterday, and hearing all those stories... I stood there and look at the kids. I took a brief moment and imagine these kids being something more than anyone could have envisioned them to be... and with some support and guidance...they too have a chance for the future.It brought to mind, how these kids need someone... and maybe God wants me to dedicate my life towards serving others instead...

Ten years from now I can imagine myself finding my future husband, settling down, getting married, and raising a family... but after yesterday... I contemplated over the fact maybe these kids need me more... I never thought about marrying Christ. But could this be another form? I don't know. All I know is that I want to make a difference, and that i am going to do my best to give myself fully to God.

On the side note, I am missing him a lot. I always catch him on fb chat but never work the courage to speak to him... sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, just let life run it's course. You don't need to decide now. If you feel like God wants you to dedicate your life to helping others, then do it. But you have plenty of time to decide. Explore your options. :]
    Always here for you!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Followers