About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Friday, April 15, 2011

Who knows?

I didn't think last night would have ever happened. Or that he'd tell me something, that gave me a little a hope inside that there could be a chance. But after what he had said, I'm so excited to see where things go... at the same time I'm afraid. My friend said, to take chances, because you'll never know if you dwell on 'what ifs' - actually she didn't say those exact words.. but you get the point. We will see where things go... who knows.

Over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers