About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Monday, April 18, 2011

Listen to you heart.

After reading Becky's blog about her talking about the movie 'Listen to your heart', I caved in and watched it. It started off like any other typical romance movie. The holding hands, carrying the woman, kissing too much- all that corny stuff. But after watching the whole thing, I got out so much more than I expected. Yes, other than love.

Inspiration. 
This movie inspired me to follow my dreams. Life has no limitations, only opportunities, and its up to us to go after the things we want. To not be afraid of all the potential or gifts you've been blessed with, but to embrace them, and aim for something far beyond what you've imagined. Be determined.Strive. Succeed.

Positivity.
There are many people whom are suffering/ dealing/ or even overcoming obstacles. Despite it all, some chose to be positive, and look at life through a different perspective instead of resenting the world of the flaws/mistakes/problems that they encounter. I truly admire them. 

Genuine People.
Regardless of all the horrible people, I truly believe there are those few who are genuine about the person they truly are. Who have good intentions, other than themselves.

Friendship.
Knowing you have a person to confide in, or someone who is there for you, is probably one of the best things a friend can do. There will always be those few whom will be close to your heart. 

Kindness.
Everyone needs compassion, followed by kindness. I hate that us as human beings are so selfish. We lack respect, and forget to treat others correctly, but yet we expect to be treated better than the rest. 

Love.
Love comes in many forms, and through many ways. Whether action, or words. True loves means being able to sacrifice, and understand one another. To forget about what's on the surface but rather to digging deeper. It's not about how many times you can show your love (making out) and what not.... but being able to keep the emotion/feeling going with that person, and growing more emotionally with one another.

In the movie, Danny definitely had made an influence on me. He opened his heart to a deaf girl, and fell in love with the person she was. He motivated those around him to never give up, and to be open with endless possibilities that life has to offer! He stayed strong after his mother's death, with no resentment or anger towards the world. He gave the needy a chance, and believing that they too, had potential to better there life. After being diagnosed with cancer, little did he know that time was running out. He proved to live his life to the fullest, and left the world peacefully. He chose not to let the ones he love see him die, but rather leave the world reminding them that even he's gone, he's still there.He's the living proof of the person I hope to become one day. He impacted many, with all of his offerings.I hate the fact that life is unfair and that Bad things always happen to good people. It makes me wonder why God dos this... I am so emotional right now.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers