About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another Saturday.

Tntt was good, we focused on Lent, and preparing ourselves for holy week. I can't believe Easter is almost here! Facebook, here I come! Ha..Ha.. Today, cap 2 kids did not participate in any of the games, instead we were held responsible for the station of adoration. Most of time, we played everything by ear. As the group kept coming in, we got a bit better. I noticed, I was mainly the one charge, and to be quite honest... I don't mind. Although, I know one of the girls were a bit annoyed. I'm sorry, but once I get that rush, I just keep on going. I love being held/ responsible as the leader. Feels good to be in charge. I didn't see him today... he was in Duluth. Bummer, much. I really wanted to see him today. sjdjhajk! I'm not going to keep my hopes us to high, and just hope for the best. In the mean time, I want to sing! hahaha good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers