About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rambling thoughts!

It's 1:00 am (ish), and for some odd reason I'm not tired. I am just feeling a bit boggled up with all my thoughts, that it only feels right to share them via blogging.

  • I use to ignore the fact that there are people who are selfish,careless, disrespectful, etc... but after yesterday's talk with my co workers, all confirmed to be true. They say, that employee's aren't always suppose to like their bosses, and their bosses aren't always suppose to please their employee's but gosh, at least treat each other with the respect that a human being deserves. No matter how much money you make, where you come from, whether you are rich or poor, no one deserves to be treated less than anything but a human being. I was talking to one of my coworkers, that  I definitely have the most respect for. He shared various stories of the wrong and hurtful things that my bosses have said/ done to him, and he's been working for our school for 6 years. Despite it all, he greets every student as if they were his own. He treats us, with compassion, and provides us with the best. He said to me the reason why he has been for here for so long was because of 'us'. Us as in the students.It touched my heart, I could see the care and unconditional love that he had for us- and for everyone. Its rare to find someone who is so genuine. Bless his soul. 
  • Church has been awesome. I enjoy every weekend with TNTT and Sunday School with my kiddies! My group chose me to get interviewed by the Catholic Spirit so I'm real excited and somewhat nervous... on Saturday c.Chi pulled me out from the group and mentioned how she'd think all the leaders believe that when the time comes I'll make a great 'huyhn truong' aka leader. It really made me happy, and relieved to hear such positive feedback. She mentioned that for young adult, she can see that i've definitely grown in my faith, and there aren't many who are the same. I sat there taking pride in that, and I took it as an encouragement to better myself. A goal still in process of accomplishing!
  • It's been confirmed. I am Jenny's sponsor! How exciting! I think I am actually the youngest person in my church to be a sponsor, with approval. YAY! 
  • My Grandma has the shingles, or so it seems. It scares me, and I plan on going home more often now, and spending time with her. 
  • I'm getting fat, and i need a bod for this summer and the Dominican next year haha
  • Today, I went to bdubs with the fellas, and I had so much fun!
  • I'm crushing on tofu. hehehehe He looked cute today. HOLLA
  • I got and A on my paper for writing, who hoo!
Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers