About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

*sighs

A week of busy, has come to an end. Tomorrow, will be Monday. Time just never seems to stop, and sometimes we just need to take that little breather. This weekend, was definitely a lot of Jesus bonding time. Friday, my mom and I went to the stations of the cross, and attended mass afterwards. His mom was there, after coming home, she had called our house and spoke to  my mom and grandma to ask how everyone was doing. I really miss her. It's a shame we couldn't have shared many more memories together. In some ways, I already thought she was like another mother to me.Saturday, the kids had their retreat. We sang, laughed, and then had adoration. I had used that time to get in touch with my religious side, and to just sit there and talk to God. I then confessed my sins. Because the line was so long, father didn't say much...other than " I know, you know the mistakes you've made" and I walked away. I was disappointed that I didn't get much feedback... oh well. I've made it commitment to go to pray to St. Anna statue. Lately, I just feel that she's really been hearing my prayers, and so I've been paying my respect to her. After my brother and his friends went to 98lbs to eat, and so I went with. i was the older kids there. Actually I was the oldest one... i definitely felt like and OG it was weird. Anyways, Today is sunday, and here i am! I went to mass today, and brought up the gifts, with tofu. It was nice. I haven't done that in so long.

Tofu told me today that c. Chi had asked if he wanted to stay over for the Ephata retreat. I am so jealous right now. It's not even funny.  But truthfully, I know he's changed and grown in faith. I'm really proud of him,and how this retreat has really effected him. I'm also glad to have been able to meet him, and seen him grow. I couldn't be more proud of him. I also heard Thinh will be one of the parents at the retreat. I'm not surprised. I know he's spiritually ready, and has so much to offer the kids. He's been through so much, and after this breakup I'm sure he's still in the process of defining who he is, and what he wants. I as well. Gosh, I bet he's so happy. I guess, if anything I'm afraid that he's going to bring me up... it's weird but all I can say is... I trust in him. Even though we are not together, I trust that whatever he chooses to share, about his family, me, life I know or hope he will be careful with his words.

He actaully said hi to me today... I can't even recall the last time he said hi to me. I miss him so much.  I wonder how he is doing, or what is going on, or what he's been up too. I hate the fact that we can't speak to one another.. *sighs..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers