About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

EAsTer BREAK! (EAT BREAK)

Easter Break, is finally here. I can finally relax, for now! Lets see... last night I stayed at school with two of my friends. We went to the mall, and I found the cutest pairs of shoes! I wanted them so badly, but they were 32.80. Darn it. Instead, I bought a pair of gladiator for 10 bucks. What a steal! I think so. Afterwards we head back to school, and Sarah and I hung out in room for the rest of the night. We watched PS I LOVE YOU, and about half way through the movie it paused, and Sarah and I ended talking till 2 in the morning. That's probably the one thing I love about my roommate. The fact that we can talk about everything, and for a while it was really nice. Yeah, she's my best friend, but at the same time she's like a sister I've never had as well. It was just really good bonding time. We talked about everything. It was brought to my attention that some people may view me as narcissistic. At first I was a bit offended,  but I'm okay with it now. I feel like when it comes to certain people, they view me as this girl, who think she's better than others, maybe thinks too highly of herself. Truth of the matter is I am not like that at all! I'm quite good at reading people, and just by the way people act I know the person they are. I distance myself away from people whom are selfish, or stray away from people who don't know what respect is. I try to surround myself with positive and admirable people. There are very few people who can read me. I'm not just an open book. I am well reserved, and I like that. Those who do know me, can say otherwise. It's a shame people perceive me like that. Because if you really got to know this girl, you'd be surprised. I don't need to explain myself to anyone,really. Last night Tofu and I talked we brought up relationship issues, and how men keep their relationship going, when they are at there 'lost and confused' staged. WTF, for a while I was frustrated with him and his reasoning that I wanted to punch someone in the face... it made me realize that I don't think I'll be having a man soon. As far as liking Tofu goes, right now, I'm having doubts. Not because I'm afraid to start a relationship but the fact that he's just not ready to be with anyone right now. I can understand that, and I want to try my best to get over my ex before anything.

I accidentally told him..." I'm glad not all guys are like you guys", and then felt really dumb for saying that. He then stated that it was a very ignorant comment. I didn't say much after. Maybe it was wrong to even start that convo, but at the moment I was so heated I couldn't contain myself. Whatever, it is what it is.Boys are so dumb.

Tonight I'll be going to mass, and I am excited. Can't wait for Easter too. It'll be nice since I'll be at home with my family, and that's the best part.

1 comment:

Followers