About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

An update on my life at the moment

Well it seems to be a while since ive last blogged. Why? My stupid brother had to upgrade his computer or whatever... So now I'm using Internet from the library, my phone, and my sister in laws iPad. Poop. I feel like there's so much to share but so little time... So il make I short..

> last week, nine hiep si's thang cap.. Aka became official leaders of our parish youth group. As excited as is was, I was also very emotional that day. It just made me want to become a ht all the more! I am iChat motivated to serve Christ!

>interning has been going well, I have been sick the past few days therefore I feel like I'm missing out on so much... So, I'm going to get my head in the game and do something about it.

>with camp coming up there has been so much to do! And I'm not even a leader yet... But it's my first time camping so this should be interesting. I still have to get my chau stuff together and pack!

>most recently I've been. Spending a lot of time with my youth group leaders sndi love it. I come to find something new and interesting about them tht I come to admire and aspire to be

>my friends have been pushing me to get over him.. But it's so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers