About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Monday, July 25, 2011

The time has come...

He takes his Mcat this weekend. I'm so nervous for him, but all I can do is pray. At times like these I wish i could be there, and give him my support but at the same time i don't want to be overbearing either.

I swear, I am such a great facebook creeper... that's how i found out. This is driving me nuts... it's time to talk to him. I feel it, i need too!!!!

Thinking back, on how he and I watched Patch Adams together, he told me why he wanted to be a doctor. Why he wanted to serve others... and now, he's taking that first leap by taking the mcats. Oh my gosh, this is too crazy. If he makes it, he's going to medical school!!!!!! Who knows, God has his life planned, lets see where he takes him. I'm going to be diligently praying for him...

God just give him strength!!!!!


I am so lame. -__________-

1 comment:

Followers