About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Friday, July 29, 2011

An early morning

The past few days, I haven't been getting that much hours of sleep. He has been my mind... last night, i texted him wishing him luck on his MCAT. Can't believe today is the day. I really believe he is can do this, and hold so much faith in him. Yesterday, a friend held a 'study' party at this house that consisted of karaoke, which i got way too carried away. VERY CARRIED AWAY. My ex was there, and i didn't even care... that's how carried away i was. AS the day came to an end, i drove home and found myself randomly thinking of myself, and how i was in the past. I was such a dummy. Came home, washed up, and prayed with my fam. I then stayed on fb for a while... 1230 rolled around, and I took out my rosary and started to prayed for my roomie, and him. I prayed, and now I just hope God gets it. As I slept, all I could thikn about was him... I know he can do this. Gosh, he can do this. I woke up early today round 6 to do another set of hail mary as well. Now, I sit and wait to see...

I fasted for the first time this week. IT was very hard. But I had to keep in mind who I was doing it for, and who I was fasting for. I honestly, don't know how Jesus did this for 40 days. I had four slices of bread... and it never tasted so good. I guess, everything taste better when your hungry huh? But i managed to make it through the day. I hope to continue to do this... I want to do it.

Right now, there's not much on my mind... I just want to devote my life to God. I r am nothing with him I feel I have everything. I need to continue to living my life, the way he has intended for me. He will forever be my savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers