About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Life at the Moment..

They say, "Everything happens for a reason". I can honestly say without a doubt, i believe it. Life at the moment, I can say that I'm really content with life. Well, right now I am. lol The last two guys whom shared the same last names that i dated...well, I ended things with both. I didn't feel anything. The last guy, whom I ended things with last night didn't take things very well... actually, he was really immature about the whole thing, but at the same time, I'm really glad things ended. Goes to show what kind of guy he REALLY is. Like seriously, GROW UP.Any who, I saw the ex yesterday, and I know for certain I still love him, but I am at the point in my life where I've come to accept the fact that we are no longer 'together', and I'm ready to be friends. I really am. I know he'll do great things, no matter what. He really is a genuine person, and I hope he realizes it, and I think I'll always have that love for him no matter what. Lately, i've also been getting in touch with my religious side, how lucky are we to have a Savior so great? Who has died on the cross to free us of sin? We're very lucky. Ta ta for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers