About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Least when I expect it.

My birthday was definitely my favorite of any year! My friends made it so special, every single one... gosh, why am I so lucky??? No matter how many times, i asked not to get anything... they all bought me something it was so nice! Everyone made me feel so loved... and on top of that the one guy i've been crushing on for a while now told my friend he likes me!! What tha....

God really works miracles... right when I feel good about life, being able to move on from my ex and start doing stuff for myself... when my last priority of all things he reveals to me that the guy whom I have been talking too for so long now likes me. Yes, I am happy as a school girl -____-" haha. I can't believe it. AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets see where all this will go.... hehehe

1 comment:

Followers