About Me

My photo
Follower and believer of Christ-Catholic. I live my life, as his child. A witness, living a life of he has preached. Faith comes before anything, morals keep hold me together.I'm Reserved, but opinionated. I am aspiring to be a better person, everyday. But for all that its worth I've got the man upstairs to thank for all the many blessings he's given me... I live to serve and serve to live :)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One year down, and more to go...

My first year of college, is done and over. It was definitely, an unforgettable experience. I've built many friendships, and even lost a few. Gained knowledge and understanding, and opened my mind to newer things. There were ups, and downs but in the end... it is what it is.


Throughout the year, I've come to build strong friendships with a few girls at my school. The bond that we've created truly is special, and the girls I've met have def, impacted my life. I hope you girls know that I love you all! Thank you for everything you have done for me. It means the world, to know that I have your support and happiness towards everything I do. 

I dated a guy, for a year and half, till this day I still feel as though he is the one for me... it's been rough, and hard. Till this day, i am still trying to heal, and i am not over him. But I have faith that God has a plan, and things will be okay. IF we are meant to be, I know we will have a chance again. I do. 

 Saying goodbye to my friends was so hard, and to say goodbye to my roommate was harder. Living with her everyday, and then having to stop was blah.But she knows how I feel, and Sarah thank you for everything you've done for me. I truly appreciate you, and everything! I think it's really weird, and very special  that I got to meet someone like my roommate. Words can't express how much I love her, and sometimes I also want to shove a sock down her throat. Not literally of course, but she has helped me to grow, and i couldn't have done it without her!

Summer is here, and i want to be proactive as possible! I recently got an email to go in for an interview with this program called perspectives, and i am super excited! I also am planning on doing the Big sister, big brother program as well! I hear its really rewarding, and I can't wait! Hopefully, things will plan out as I prayed! Recently, my best friend had share that she felt god was calling her, and all i could say was ...'wow'. I know that everyone has a calling, but to have God call her specifically is very special. I knew there was something different about her, when I first got to know her, but all i can say is... girl, just keep opening your heart, and if he is truly calling you...be prepared. Frankly i think she willl do great in all that it is god has set out for her to do. Lately for myself, I too , have been focusing on God more. I realized that I want to learn so much more about what God has to offer, and how blessed and lucky i am to receive his unconditional love. I want to become less boy crazy, and "

"A womans heart must be so into God,a man must seek God to find her"  


that's what i want, I want to give myself to god, before I can really think about a significant other. AS for now, i just want to put my focus on something more than myself, but to help others. So here is to 2011! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers